ABOUT FINE ART PRINTS
Gallery-quality pieces printed with pigment inks on archival-quality media
To order, click here.
Custom options are also possible depending on your needs.
- Gallery-quality pieces printed with professional pigment inks on archival-quality fine art media
- Will last a lifetime under proper display in your gallery or home, away from ozone and direct sunlight.
- Signed, with accompanying Certificates of Authenticity.
- Complete price table is here. Subject to change without prior notice.
- For shipping estimates, click here.
- Free delivery within Metro Manila. Photos do not ship unframed within Metro Manila. This is to ensure the prints are handled with utmost care until final delivery.
- Provincial or international orders ship unframed. They are placed in an acid-free archival sleeve then shipped in a robust shipping tube.
- Please allow a minimum of two weeks for production and shipping upon confirmation of payment.
- Available by request, ships unmounted
- As shipping costs vary widely between countries, please allow extra time to receive a shipping quotation from us. Also please be aware that you may be charged an additional fee by your home country's customs department.
- A3+ (13"x19") size prints are personally printed by the artist using the latest Epson Ultrachrome HD inks.
- A2 (16"x24") and larger prints are printed by Redlab, one of the very best fine art printers in the Philippines, with the artist collaborating closely.
- Matted or float (diorama style) (see examples above)
- Matted is the traditional way of displaying fine art.
- Float mount is my personal preference for showcasing night sky photos.
I only work with high end, very experienced fine art custom framers where the work is guaranteed to be completed with great craftsmanship and maximum care.